Innovate food.dk is a unique event based on real-life company cases facing the increasing demand for better and healthier food. The event will be held from 31 August to 1 September 2017 at the heart of one the most innovative food clusters in the world. We will gather international corporations, small companies and start-ups, researchers, scientists and students – the talents of the future – to explore the new directions that will carry us forward.
The overall title of the InnovateFood conference is:
“Health & Nutrition – Through Healthy Food”.
Four core themes will set the scene:
The value chain behind healthy food
How to promote health through the value chain
Healthy food in the new market place
How to introduce healthy food to consumers on new platforms
Delicious healthy food
Promoting healthy choices through taste, texture, packaging and story-telling
Natural healthy food
How to build resilient and sustainable food systems that support the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals
Four high level key notes
The 6 Challenges
The core of the event is The InnovateFood Challenge, a unique open-innovation setup, where 6 company challenges will benefit from two perspectives: a professional and a student perspective.
The program of InnovateFood
The two day program is an unique combination of Key Notes, innovative solutions from experts and of course network.
• InnovateFood is an event for both big, small and start-up companies
• InnovateFood provides a platform with answers for the future challenges of the food industry
• InnovateFood will provide your company with the tools to take a leap into the future of the food industry
• The output of InnovateFood is solution-oriented, and the output will be concrete solutions that might be relevant for your business
• To network with world-class companies, high-level researchers, innovative entrepreneurs and top students
• To find new potential business partners
• To recruit and attract talents for your company
• To be inspired by and get new ideas for your business
• InnovateFood is for anyone interested in the business challenges ahead of the food industry
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.